The_Makes V 1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thank you. I will think about releasing a patch or not. It's really up to you guys. Do you want a 0.9.2?

I'd like to address a problem with slider stadium. Turns out that in SRB2CB if you try to select and access the stage the game crashes automatically. I'm not sure what's the cause but when it's accessed in 2.0.7, the stage is also missing a stage pic.

I'd like to address a problem with slider stadium. Turns out that in SRB2CB if you try to select and access the stage the game crashes automatically. I'm not sure what's the cause but when it's accessed in 2.0.7, the stage is also missing a stage pic.

Huh? Thats strange. I'll look and see if I could fix the problem and release a patch. Thanks.

Might I suggest using a different file sharing site like Mediafire or even the SRB2 Forums itself to distribute the .wad? 4Shared was reliable but now that you have to make an account and log in whenever you want to download a file, it's just inconvenience = for the people who don't have a 4Shared account just to make one in order to download just one file.

Might I suggest using a different file sharing site like Mediafire or even the SRB2 Forums itself to distribute the .wad? 4Shared was reliable but now that you have to make an account and log in whenever you want to download a file, it's just inconvenience = for the people who don't have a 4Shared account just to make one in order to download just one file.

The file is too big to put on the MB. I shall try mediafire so people don't have to make a account.

You NEED to upload it as an attachment. It's okay to have MediaFire as a mirror if you want, but our main goal with the new releases section is to prevent broken links in the future. If it's too big to fit in the limit, either upload each file separately or upload it as a split 7-Zip or RAR archive. If you need help doing that, ask and we can help you with that, but you must upload your file as an attachment as a requirement to stay in the releases section.

Okay then. I'll split the file in two and upload it today or tommorow.

Edit: Ya... I need help splitting it.

Use 7-zip. Point it to the file that you're trying to split. Then file > Split File in the menu.

Thanks, I've been trying to manually split the file using Slade. Did not go too well...

EDIT: Ya... It's asking me to put the amount of bytes to split it in. It defaulted to "10M". (No Idea what that means) But when I clicked split, it told me, "Volume Size must be smaller then the original."

Any idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
Volume size, IIRC, is just the size of the output files. Try dropping the volume size to 4 or 5 megabytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back