Chuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, someone else is already remaking Sonic and another person is remaking Tails.

For real?
That's pretty exciting!

On another note, This wad is great!
I really like the take on Knuckles for this wad.

some of the frames remind me a lot of SA- Not sure if that was intended?
Either way, that's not a bad thing.

I do agree, he's a LITTLE tall, but that's how Knux should be.
So I like it.

10/10.

I just hope they don't remake it like in Sonic Boom. Oh my god, it haunts my head.

The only thing i dont really like about Sonic boom right now, are Sonic's BLUE arms. I mean, since when are his arms blue?

Okay, this is probably gonna sound like backseat moderating, but this is a topic about the fighting freak, Chuckles. Sonic Boom topic is over yonder. Probably best to keep it there, ya' think?

As for THIS topic, I do dig Chuckles' art, and I really hope you consider doing more characters or whatever else in the future. Your talent is too good to keep at bay.

I just hope they don't remake it like in Sonic Boom. Oh my god, it haunts my head.

Maybe I would remake Knuckles to have his Sonic Boom design, you don't know me.

By the way, yes, I would love to work on some more characters, hopefully I'll do new ones rather than remaking official SRB2 stuff.

Stop posting irrelevant shit in this topic. This topic is for the discussion of the character WAD in the original post.

This wad is PRICELESS
I just broke down when I saw how high quality Knuckles was.
This is so perfect I have no words to define how great it is to see "Knuckles in..." again since Sonic 2 + Sonic & Knuckles*. *(Correct me if i'm wrong)
In short, this isn't a normal run of the mill WAD, this is pure craftsman up to the standard of godlike proportions.
Final rating:
11/10

I cringe every time I see the character select icon, as it's based off of a drawing I did around Demo 2's era. Pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee change it.

I cringe every time I see the character select icon, as it's based off of a drawing I did around Demo 2's era. Pleeeeeeeaaaassseeee change it.

4rq4i0.png
9jk9ow.png

It was changed before you even asked. Thank you for totally testing it before commenting.

Last edited:
Yeah, SSN, the character select you're talking about is from the older release of MotorRoach's knuckles, kte.wad, not chuckles.wad.

I'd say it would be possible that he didn't test it at all. He's not on the dev team anymore, is a husband, and father. He's probably a bit busy.

4rq4i0.png
9jk9ow.png

It was changed before you even asked. Thank you for totally testing it before commenting.

You're still using parts of the drawing, like the dreads. That's what I'm talking about.

I don't know... it just feels like it still captures the 'spirit' of the image on the left... ugh.

You're still using parts of the drawing, like the dreads. That's what I'm talking about.

I don't know... it just feels like it still captures the 'spirit' of the image on the left... ugh.

Oh yes, it's totally edited from yours. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if I just could draw it out by myself and make an original picture of my own instead of totally using yours.

2le14qe.jpg

24ng1dv.png

2rm1bop.gif

Sorry but I really don't think he can actually do anything about it if you're not specific, but even then I just can't see it.
It was made from complete scratch and didn't have yours in mind at all, besides fitting art style of course.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's an edit, I'm saying it's matching that OLD art style. I think the WAD is absolutely great, that picture just grates me the wrong way unlike the sprites in the WAD. That's my humble opinion.

I'm not saying it's an edit, I'm saying it's matching that OLD art style. I think the WAD is absolutely great, that picture just grates me the wrong way unlike the sprites in the WAD. That's my humble opinion.

Even if it does match the old style, I think it's still an awesome picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back