The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please. First and foremost I implore you, reader of the SRB2 forum. To read my post through before banning me for my "terrorist" acts across the globe. There is a method to my madness, as the world will see when the might of the glorious Eggman Empire takes over! But, I digress, please do read the following post as I have several important issues to raise.

Indeed SRB2 forum, it is I; Dr. Ivo Robotnik, evil genius extraordinaire and the villain in this most curious little fan game.

However, after taking the time from my busy schedule to give this piece of software a try. I do have several criticisms to make, allow me to list them.

1) In the Greenflower Zone, the Crawlas are present. I however would like to take note of their design. The design used is currently an incomplete model and as such I request that this is removed. Because the copyright for this design is held by the Eggman Empire. Also, it sucks, it should shoot missiles.

I humbly request that you revert to the old design of the Crawla, and make these wonderful little robots shoot bullets, the same kind fired by the turrets used in my delightful factory in Techno Hill, I do love the smell of slime...

2) Alas, in the Greenflower Zone I have not been portrayed quite correctly. I should have had a wrecking ball. Enough said really.

3) In Techno Hill Zone, I would have simply flooded the sewer entrance to my wonderful factory with slime! Then blocked off the entrance with an unbreakable slab of metal. It is quite easy to get those since my associate, Dr. Wily, has discovered the metal used for his Metools. I use that same technology for my own shield carrying robots by the way, please note that down, aspiring evil villains!

4) My Castle is simply to poorly defended, why should I open my doors to the ridiculous animals who lay siege to me?! Hrmph! Speaking of which, the inside of my castle is most ridiculous, there are no dining halls from which to eat my delicious meals.

5) The Eggrock is not impossible, I am sure you understand how important such an endeavor would be to me and how devastated I am every time a brightly colored animal destroys my space bases. Please fix this.

Now then, I have listed my most significant complaints, while I have many smaller ones. I am sure they will be fixed posthaste! However, these 5 significant problems are in dire need of being fixed! Without them, I am simply Out Of Character during this little fan game.

- Dr. Ivo Robotnik

I would say we have a thread for this, but this post is simply awesome enough for its own topic.

You, Doctor Ivo Robotnik, are now awesome. I nominate this the best SRB2 post I have ever seen.

LONG LIVE EGGMAN!

ComRante said:
Long live the Eggman Empire!!!
Ghost_Zero said:
LONG LIVE EGGMAN!
Moururi said:
LONG LIVE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE.
You shall have a painless roboticization.

Zanyhead said:
I am now prepared to submit to roboticization thanks to this post.
You can apply for Roboticization in the following locals; such as Gloom Metropolis, Robotropolis, Dark City and Scrap Brain.

However, while they are the official sign up locations for the Empire, an improvised Roboticization can be arranged in any area under the control of the glorious Empire. Apply today!

Uhm, is it possible that he himself, the evil doctor *cough ssntails cough* could be critisising his OWN game?!?!?! Nice try SSN, but not this time. lawl. I feel n00bish.

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
You can apply for Roboticization in the following locals; such as Gloom Metropolis, Robotropolis, Dark City and Scrap Brain.

However, while they are the official sign up locations for the Empire, an improvised Roboticization can be arranged in any area under the control of the glorious Empire. Apply today!

Oh, I will be!

I need to get there in time before the Jetty-son slots are full!

I remember... a user named Whackjood joined a netgame of mine, with that exact name. Just saying. Awesome post man. Also, I'm not gonna be robotisized, because I'm a brightly coloured human, destroying your space bases, impossible to get through or not.

Of ALL my time in here, I never saw such an amazing topic.
I also never understanded why isn't Robotnik as smarter as THIS Robotnik...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sonic Team and Sonic Team Junior, Robots and... Robots...

We have found OUR Robotnik!
Let us celebrate this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back