Extra Monitors! - MonitorsPlus.pk3 [Version 2.5.11]

Funny monitors.

Lol some of theses monitors are good for trolling friends and other people!

Well done TechnoGod! Well done...

The End the World Monitor is pissing me off right now... I'm using random monitors, and there's been, like, EIGHT times the world has ended in the last THREE MINUTES!!!
Did you lose the match to RNG dude? :^)

Also Techno, maybe you can enable a command where you can replace the monitors in Single Player with a random monitor that chooses one of those 26 monitors? Can you also make the Super Emeralds a standalone entity so they can be collected in Match WITHOUT getting the monitor?

Last edited:

Uhh... I dunno what RNG means, but I was playing chaos mode by myself on one of my maps. Of course, I was way off the score limit, which was my goal. My goal was to get 50000 points in chaos with the use of these monitors before the 15 minute time limit was reached. Obviously, I failed. With less than 10000 points.

Uhh... I dunno what RNG means, but I was playing chaos mode by myself on one of my maps. Of course, I was way off the score limit, which was my goal. My goal was to get 50000 points in chaos with the use of these monitors before the 15 minute time limit was reached. Obviously, I failed. With less than 10000 points.

That sucks dude :(
also, someone needs to inform you about memes (search up SM64 Speedrun fails)

Also Techno, maybe you can enable a command where you can replace the monitors in Single Player with a random monitor that chooses one of those 26 monitors? Can you also make the Super Emeralds a standalone entity so they can be collected in Match WITHOUT getting the monitor?

Replacing monitors in single player is easy, but making the super emeralds collectable is going to be difficult because not only would we have to make it a standalone entity but we would have to set the super emerald spawns on all of the maps, in other words it is not possible.

Replacing monitors in single player is easy, but making the super emeralds collectable is going to be difficult because not only would we have to make it a standalone entity but we would have to set the super emerald spawns on all of the maps, in other words it is not possible.
Damn :(
I was thinking something on the lines of if the player is super, super emeralds will spawn and other places can collect them as well to give them a way to counter them

Version 1.5.1 Changelog
*Fixed compatibility issues with other wads that uses TehRealSalt's Custom Random Monitor Pool script

I know I said this was the last update till v2.0 but Sapheros pointed out that that v1.5 had compatibility issues with other wads, so this update should hopefully fix that.

Last edited:
Version 1.5.2 Changelog
*Added the fancytvs.lua script

Another quick update to add the fancytvs script to MonitorsPlus since they don't work if you add them separately.

(If you don't want the update then v1.5.1 is still up for download below the changelog)

Last edited:
They're only spawning when I set it to random again.

But I think I know what's causing them to not spawn when monitors are set to normal.

It seems that using this with Chaos Mode is causing the problem.

Version 2.0 Changelog

Version 2.0 is finally here and here is the changelog!

*Added 24 new Monitors (See the monitor list for details)
*Added 4 new Commands (See the command list for details)
*Added the ability to spawn vanilla monitors (See the command list for details)
*Revamped some 1.0 Monitors
*Resprited some 1.0 Monitors
*New monitor spawn commands (See the command list for details)
*Changed themes for Invincibility and Super Sneakers
*Added MD2s for all the Monitors (Shields are not yet supported)

Bug Fixes

*Fixed Problems with the Cactus Shield
*Fixed players getting stuck with the Ice Shield when they slam on a spring.
*Fixed the End of the World killing players when they are already dead
*Fixed the End of the World in Race mode
*Other minor unnoticeable fixes

24 TIMES MORE FUN
I really wish these would be in the actual game for an 'Insane Match' gamemode of some sorts.
Gonna play it right away!

EDIT:
I noticed an absolutely hilariously AWESOME bug: If you HOLD down the fire button, you can spawn INFINITE TURRETS :D
It really is like TF2!
(also - Has titanium monitor, sent underwater with increased gravity, increased map height = FML.)

Last edited:
Version 2.0.1 Changelog

Features

*The Web Shield now has a longer range and can be used up to 6 times in a single jump

Bug Fixes

*Fixed problems with the Over Booster monitor
*Fixed problems with some invalid sprites
*Fixed issues with the pancake and expand monitors
*Other minor unnoticeable fixes

I have an idea:
Make the Hyper Monitor give 100 rings (or don't, up to you :P) and make the ring drain TWICE as fast, like in Generations!
(I also have a Monitor idea: the Chuckle monitor! Whenever you spindash, you 'punch' (pretty much just lunge forward) at the nearest target!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back