Westboro Baptist Church on youtube now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to know that god hates me and that I'm going to hell. Really brightens up one's day you know?

Let's see, we could either file this under two types of trolls.

- Trying Too Hard
- Successful Troll

Personally, I'd say the former choice.

"Fags eat feces!" should become their battlecry. This person must lead a sorry life if she spends her time like this.

The thing that I always find funny about nut-jobs' web pages is that the text on them is about as long as your typical Dostoevsky work. I mean, look at that "About Me" section. I'd like to echo the general sentiment that it's amazing anyone would spend so much effort towards this.

Last edited:
Okay I was actually reading things she posted, and HOLY SHIT is she screwed up. No, there's no way to get her to understand anything. Yeah so I'm calling my posting meeting of questions off until she becomes more understanding.

For those of you who didn't read. She said that Hitler was sent down from god to kill the Jews, and she said it was a good thing. What! If that's not fucked up I don't know what is.

I just posted a long, two-part rant on her page. Long story short, I believe that if God is real (a big if from my standpoint), she is the the one going straight to Hell, because even if homosexuality truly is a sin in the eyes of God (an even bigger if from my standpoint), it is a much worse sin to take the Lord's name in vain, and to preach intolerance and hate, both of which she is doing.

Ehem: "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD." (Lev. 19:17-18)

There seems to be an awful lot of unwarranted hatred around here...

Please, if you're going to follow old testament standards, follow all of them. Anyone can pick and choose statements from the Bible and twist them to their whims to get what they want out of it.

I posted this an hour ago and got no reply. Big surprise.

Damn, and I was looking forward to being called a dog or a demon, too.

Woohoo, she's just given me a dosage of her hate. I am apparently a brute beast who is going to Hell.

Oh wait, no, I'm not really. It really saddens me that another generation of children will grow up to be just like this woman. That's really the worst part in my eyes.

Don't even bother with her. She's a fucking idiot and no one will take her seriously anyway.

I'd have posted something in her comments page out of spite, but it'd just be what everyone else had said anyway.

Yeah, there's no way that logic will sway her. It's still fun to throw logic at her, though, because you know that in the most fundamental sense, you won the argument.

I'm kinda waiting for her to answer my question about free will and how god knows the future meaning there is np free will, but god gave us free will, but took it away when he knew our future before we were born, but nonetheless gave us free will. Anyone lost yet, yup one of the best contradictions I know.

I'm kinda waiting for her to answer my question about free will and how god knows the future meaning there is np free will, but god gave us free will, but took it away when he knew our future before we were born, but nonetheless gave us free will. Anyone lost yet, yup one of the best contradictions I know.
She will argue that there is no free will and all sinners are already lost and can't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back