GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...how about you make the text gold? The silver color is kind of getting old.

If I change the text to gold, it won't be able to switch colors, which can cause issues in CTF.

Red & Blue players won't be able to tell each other apart with their names being gold colored, and I think it will also effect their names whenever your near someone, so I have to keep it silver.

WHOA! This looks great! I'm gonna DL and test it sometime. It looks great and is more functional IMO.

It's just the Special Stage token. It changes colors.

A soon to be outdated Special Stage Token, in the newer version, will have a crystal like star in the middle of it while keeping the Ring spinning around it, much like how the Weapon Panels do that.

I don't know if I should leave the Rail Panel's Ring Cyan, or change it to something that matches it better.

Something like this?
pikra0.png

Or this?
pikrb0.png

Last edited:
Made some slight edits to the Maces of Death, the smaller mace has been redone instead of it being a re-sized Big Mace. Revamped the Chains.

srb20000.png

-----
srb20001.png

-----
srb20002s.png

-----
srb20003m.png

Last edited:
srb20005.png

Ohai Supa Sawnic. (The Emeralds move and also Sonic changes from Blue to Yellow while he's going Super.)

For those that open the file with XWE, please make sure that lumps PLAYh0 to PLAYo0 remain lowercase, otherwises issues will happen.

Made the Purple Emerald slightly darker.

Last edited:
Make some rotations on the spikeballs so it doesn't look so odd when they swing around in circles.
EDIT: I also don't really like those monitors. They just don't fit in with the way you pixeled the bubble part to appear transparent. Doesn't really work well with SRB2.

Last edited:
srb20001.png

Emerald Hunt Icons have been changed, also the Hunt Emerald was changed. (To prevent it being mixed up by the Green Chaos Emerald, I made the Hunting Emerald a Lime Green color.)

srb20013.png

Thrown Rings have been changed to look like the current Rings.

srb20014.png

srb20015.png

Tiny Emeralds have been changed. (I know they look jumbled in the 2nd screenshot.)
-----
itemlist.png

The Item List, some have been changed, such as the Teleport, Eggman Trap, etc. (1up Icons aren't mine, Blade allowed me to use some of his.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back