[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if you uploaded those OpenGL fixes though.
Also, I noticed that the bug with bots being collected as rings seems to be restricted to Sonic and Tails bots only. Any bot using any other skin is fine.

Are you working on making this work with 2.0.5? Cause right now its not...

where I get that program

SRB2Cineblast is currently under suspension for various reasons but I'd like to show these fixes to the OpenGL renderer:
1z5j02w.png

20j0g83.png

I hope Kalaron will admire that I've finally followed in his footsteps. :D He's always been an inspiration to me, even down to the name of his old mod! (CineBlast, CB, Community Build)

hey can you give me that program please.

hey can you give me that program please.

No. No-one can have it, because no-one can handle the number of segmentation faults in it yet. Also, it's a big, long-term project which is essentially a total conversion of SRB2 to make use of MD2 models, hardware lighting, and adventure-style gameplay.

I have not even I can have that I will be using that program but leave it so I thought it was to edit the srb2win.exe I want to edit my own mod.

Anyway Thanks for the warning.

I think he's saying he thought this was a program to create EXEs, and is disappointed that it isn't.

Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Ezer.Arch;673677]Jorklenis2, there you go: http://www.codeblocks.org/

hey I can not open the srb2win.exe I get an error saying, SRB2.wad SRB2.SRB Not Found.

I can do the program will be damaged and the lower one again and again.

It doesn't work that way. You have to open a Code::Blocks project file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back