What was(or is) Your favorite childhood game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekken series. A combination of interesting characters, from decent to magnificent gameplay, dark & somewhat interesting story and that godly soundtrack. Those were the days when Namco soundtracks were gold and dubstep didn't exist.

Sonic 3, Sonic 2, Sonic 3D Blast, Yoshi Island, Knuckles Chaotix.
I played them a lot when i was a child.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Final Fantasy I & II, a little bit of Pokemon Emerald, Kirby and The Amazing Mirror, Klonoa Empire of Dreams

Last edited:
Sonic Adventure, SRB2, and Need For Speed 2 SE, those games totally marked my childhood, always played them with my sister.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (one of Puyo Puyo's reskins, along with Kirby's Avalanche), definetly my most played game in my childhood (aside from SA2B), i used to play it a lot with my friends, i used to do sooo many combos but to this day i lost all of my beaning skills (currently practicing), but to this day i still love it.

I don't know why but mine was Mortal Kombat! Especially I liked fatality bloody finals
I would never allow children play this game)

I don't know why but mine was Mortal Kombat! Especially I liked fatality bloody finals
I would never allow children play this game)

Lol really? Well i have met a lot of people who did the same

But speaking of me (as a child), i played games of a page called mariosonicgames.com or something like that (i don't remember) and a lot of games had blood (like a Mario game where he went killing enemies with a gun)

Now i don't like videos/games/anything which haves blood (i don't know why)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back