Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Ok I have made an update which fixed alot of things and added some new things. Took alot of annoying things out of it to. Plus 1 new Battle lvl.

New:
Brought back jumping
Bananas, Fake Boxes don't stay forever.
Boxes are Transparent thx to syko for reminding me to do that
Fixed up some lvls
And some other new stuff to

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog, Mystic(Rainbow)
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99, Dustin

Characters

Jman
Sonic
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kirby

JmankartScreen.png

I will be releasing a character pack to add more characters to the mod.

U know , I'm about to make KojoKart the character, cuz I wanna play,and the mod looks awesome!!. 8)

Also, can I help with the music?

Re: Jman Kart mod First Release

Jman said:
Roboegg99
Sorry, not downloading.

Also, Mario Kart is something that should've ended with Shadow/Skorne. It just doesn't work in SRB2.

21 MB? Try converting the music to OGG format next time >_>

Edit: Now that I've actually had a chance to play it.

The SOC: Hmm, so THAT'S what the drift system would feel like if I ever got around to implimenting it. (CZ64 knows what I'm talking about) Contrary to what I thought, it dosen't make it easier to turn, it makes it harder to control. Anyways, I practically explained to you how to get weapons to work like that, so don't pride yourself too much in it.

The Levels: Ok, this feels to me like nothing more than "See who can avoid the cheap challenges for the longest time" than an actual race. When no one can jump, it becomes a major pain to create any decent challenges for race mode.

The Characters: Spriting's ok, but the lines and special attacks are annoying. (How the hell does "Here I come" fit for a break? Also, why do they still have jumping lines, despite being unable to jump?) MetaKnight's blade can still hurt Kirby (Yes, there's a way to make it not. And don't tell me it's supposed to do that, because that's just plain cheap) and Jman's attack is pretty much useless.

But yeah, as I expected, the sprites are the best part, and everything else is kinda sucky. I'd stick to 10-hour character WADs if I were you.

Draykon said:
21 MB? Try converting the music to OGG format next time >_>

Um... If you haven't known, OGG files are MUCH larger than MP3 or MIDI formats because of diffrent encoding.
If you noticed, my sonic R mod was around 20 MB because of the OGG files within it, and it didn't have as much stuff in it.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Um... If you haven't known, OGG files are MUCH larger than MP3 or MIDI formats because of diffrent encoding.
I don't know how to respond to this without getting myself banned. Either way, you did something very, very wrong.

Warp level was horrid, soc was horrid, and the characters worked horridly.

Also, Roboegg99 should be banned from the internet. D:

BlueZero4 said:
Also, Roboegg99 should be banned from the srb2 messageboard. D:

-fixed.

You can't get banned off the internet, unless you do something dumb(like have illegal roms in your computer folder).

Also good work on Kirby and Sonic they were fun to play as.

BlueZero4 said:
Even if you do get banned from the MB, you'll still get your wads onto it. D:

Who said I was even wading*evil simile* I gave up wading once all my srb2 stuff got deleted. It makes me want to simile. =)

But in all seriousness, the warp level was really impossible to find anything. I'm just standing there, wondering where the heck everything is. I really could've used the levels on level select, so that I could've spent my time examining the levels instead of looking for a level to play.

And yeah, I don't really need to say much more than what Draykon said for the soc. Ditto.

Also, what little I tried I used Sonic for. All the characters pretty much sucked as far as stats go. I mean, I can't jump, and the only way to move is through spinning, which is flawed like Draykon said. Nono.

And what did Neo the hedgehog do? Pick music? That's not helping with the music at all, really.

Ok I have change it to a zip because I uploaded in a rar format by accident. :oops:

Cool stuff.

Awsome level pack, great races and battles.

I want to learn how to do the following things you did is this level pack.

1: Adventure field that takes you to the courses, return to with the home button. Also how to get it to send you back to it after a level.
2: Adding textures.
3: Physics and car controls.
4: Text in levels at the top and bottom of the screen.
5: New music.

There is a lot of cool things in this level pack that I would really want to learn how to do.

Edit: Period at end of topic.

Damn, it seems that I'm a little too late for the zip file. Would anyone be willing to upload this in a rar please? For some reason Windows isn't acceptign the zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back