GemPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is a demo of GemPlanet. I just need to see where my level designing skills are so try it out.

8 levels, 1 boss level, emeralds are hidden in levels and don't ask for screenshots either, just look on editing section.

Download: 64,097kb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6wwwgw

Download: 8,114kb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t35wgn

If you consists of any problems/errors besides the giant graphical glitch on TTZ, lemme know.

Thanks!

If you happen to play this wad on a netgame, I may around to guide you through it until im allowed to post a walkthrough to the srb2wiki.

Soon, I will be workong on 30 levels, so keep up with updates on this.

Geez 59 MB? what kind of stuff's in here? If it's music. Don't use MP3's, convert them to OGG. I will give you my review later.

Jesus christ, that's almost as big as SRB2 itself! Get rid of the music, then come back to see us. =P

Make the music optional. As a seperate WAD.

This reminds me of that one massive mod with just one level and loads of songs.

Just played through it with Crawlie. It's pretty nice, especially the fact that the SRB2 1.1 sprites are included as well as the SA-ish level design (even though I've never played SA), but I thought I should point some things out.

1. Convert the music to .OGG format. That way it will lower the filesize down A LOT!

2. Change the textures of Cybernetric City Zone, or whatever it's called. It looks like it could give someone epileptic seizures... worser than a certain Pokémon episode! Okay, well mabye not THAT bad, but still...

3. Make the boss harder, he's just too easy to beat right now. Mabye adding a few more lasers on the map might help?

4. Add an unlockable, like... well I dunno... something.

It's good, but if you take my advice, it could be better. ;)

I completely agree with everyone.

Im sure someone will have a seizure because of that Cybertronic level.

But overall, I quite enjoy playing!

Nice job! 8/10

You need either an audio converter or a program which can do this. I suggest Audacity, as it's free to download and it's one of the things I usually use for music conversion.

*Gettin stressed out* I don't know what to do right now. I feel liked im trapped around peer pressure. Maybe I will just give up with this, NO USE!
I tried my very best and it dosent seem to work out.

Just kill it!

Guys, look what you've done now. You've stressed him too hard, and now he's giving up on doing the Mod.

Despite my sympathy for GemEarthBrandon, I can't get the Mod so easily with 59Mb to download!!! I haven't got it yet, and I'm waiting patiently for the music to be converted using any program that can convert music. Besides, what is the music that you've put in your mod?

What?? peer presure? what the hell are we getting you to do? Where not making you do this, were just giving you tips on the wad and how to decrease size and other stuff, if you can't take it, don't do it.

Monster Iestyn said:
Guys, look what you've done now. You've stressed him too hard, and now he's giving up on doing the Mod.

Despite my sympathy for GemEarthBrandon, I can't get the Mod so easily with 59Mb to download!!! I haven't got it yet, and I'm waiting patiently for the music to be converted using any program that can convert music. Besides, what is the music that you've put in your mod?

You probaly never heard of it, but do you know sonic CD remix?
I used the music from that.

Nah, I don't care, i'll remove the music into a seperate wad file.

And I just of something too, what about srb2 riders?, that almost has the same amount of kb as mines, I see none of you complaning about it.

I'll tighten up with the GemPlanet though.

GemEarthBrandon said:
Nah, I don't care, i'll remove the music into a seperate wad file.

And I just of something too, what about srb2 riders?, that almost has the same amount of kb as mines, I see none of you complaning about it.

I'll tighten up with the GemPlanet though.

SRB2Riders does not have lots of MP3's within it. Besides, it's an EXE mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back