Megaman 10: Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe M10 will open doors for EXE/Star Force co-op games.

Though I don't remember it, I been to a site where it had a co-op battle network mmo. I decided to participated in it.

Didn't like it, and Im not saying this because I not a BN fan or gamer, I just didn't enjoy how Co-op looked on that game or the BN games if they had those types of fights. it just looks cramped and confusing, not to mention a lack of sync between you & your buddy.

Last edited:
...they also stole that one step-on bomb graphic from the MM7 8-bit remake, these exploding things from Burstmans stage.

looks interesting, but im gonna wait till more infomation is relesed (mostly about the 2 player mode) before I start saving wii/nintendo/whatever its called points

It's out on Wiiware in North America, so I went ahead and downloaded it as soon as I found out.

Enjoyable stuff as usual, although I haven't finished the game yet. I can safely say Protoman isn't hell to play as anymore and is roughly about as powerful as Megaman now thanks to the lack of his previously increased knockback, and Protoman can access a shop now (albeit his shop is a bit different from Megaman's).

A new mode that's in 10 is the Challenge Mode; not like the "achievements" thing that was in 9, but a whole different set of short training courses with different goals. For instance, the very first one is a piss-easy course where you pretty much just walk to the finish, whereas others give you target practice with different robot master weapons, and others have you try to force your way through ranks of enemies.

Um, as far as I've seen, there's no actual 2 player mode. So, pull the plug on that rumor for now.

The levels are challenging like last time and have their own unique gimmicks, blah blah, ten dollars go buy this game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back