What was(or is) Your favorite childhood game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo

Darksider
What's your favorite or still is your favorite childhood game?
Me? My favorite childhood game was Kirby Return to Dreamland.

That game isn't that old though, it came out five years ago
On a side note, my favorite has to be Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World. I spent so much time in that one game

For me was Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros.

and Srb2 ;)

Last edited:
Assuming Sonic games don't count, Shining Force was pretty much the love of my childhood. A shame the series pretty much died and lost its essence after the third.

Tied between Super Mario World, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Gunstar Heroes, Rocket Knight Adventures and Dungeon Keeper.

Couldn't pick one, had to pick five. Played too many rad games as a kid apparently.

My uncle had Doom on his cool new "laptop" thingy when I was a kid, and the violence and super-realistic 3D graphics on that game gave it an air of forbidden fun and mystique that I don't think any game could ever capture for me again. When you're an adult a lot of mystery gets deflated out of things lol

Bubsy 3D: Furbitten Planet. A masterpiece in 3D platforming that needs no explanation.

The two games I most prominently remember from my childhood are Mario Party 5 and Mario Party 8. I probably played them the most out of all of my ancient Wii and GCN games, and I still have fond memories of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back