SRB2CTF.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb2ctfkb9.png

DOWNLOAD

This mod simply replaces the Red team with the Green team, and the Blue team with the Orange team. The only known bugs is "ORANGE TE", as seen in the screenshot. Same with Green.

I don't know about you, but being able to change which color the teams are with the console seems a lot more effective than just changing the teams to orange and green with an exe.

Well you can't actually change the team color with the console, which is the biggest change you'll see.

And I couldn't actually change 1.09.4. I was told it was in doomdef.h, but it didn't change a thing. So I'm guessing you'll see a couple of c-kicks.

I say it's kind good, but one thing needs a change. Change the green flag to yellow flag and have the picture on the flag look like Super Sonic since everyone I know on here hates Zim. So I give it a 8.4 out of 10.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well you can't actually change the team color with the console, which is the biggest change you'll see.

And I couldn't actually change 1.09.4. I was told it was in doomdef.h, but it didn't change a thing. So I'm guessing you'll see a couple of c-kicks.

Find:

Code:
#define VERSION 109 // Game version
#define VERSIONSTRING " v1.09.4"

Replace 109 with the first three letters of the game version.
Replace v1.09.4 with the full version string...

Eg:

Code:
#define VERSION 210
#define VERSIONSTRING " v2.10.21"

What were you trying to change the version to? Some version strings SRB2 has issues with.

You'd be better off with this idea:
Team colours are set to variables.
The flags are green and change colour depending on the team's colour.
The server can use 'changecolour teamnumber colour'
Eg: 'changecolour 1 pink'
Default: 1 would be red, 2 would be blue.

Easy peasy.

What exactly does this make a difference in?

Or are you just testing stuff we could have in 1.1?

My coding experience is simply renaming stuff. What I'd love to see in this mod would be either to change the team color in the console, and use JTE's sprite and texture replacement to load up the proper wad, or to have a 4-way CTF mod.

And Cueball, I know where it is, but when I tried 1.99.4, it didn't work.

In case you weren't before, you need to do Rebuild All instead of just plain old Compile, or else some modifications won't work.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
My coding experience is simply renaming stuff. What I'd love to see in this mod would be either to change the team color in the console, and use JTE's sprite and texture replacement to load up the proper wad, or to have a 4-way CTF mod.

And Cueball, I know where it is, but when I tried 1.99.4, it didn't work.
Try what Kaysakado said above, if that doesn't work then show the block of code you used, please. It SHOULD work, it's just very picky =P

Zim Team=win. I thought of that when I suggested 4-team CTF for 1.1. The teams that exist, a green Zim team, and a orange Tails team.

Well using the Rebuild All worked, so I updated the mod. Haven't tested it on a netgame, though. But it should say 1.99.4, and block out any other versions out.

I tried playing this... It restarted my PC. Now I can't play any versions of SRB2 without my computer restarting. Whats up with that?

I think this is kinda pointless (no offence) but i think you should do a 4 way CTF
red v blue v yellow(orange) v green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back