NewIsland (CTF, Tag and Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

This is one of my first maps, who I have post any weaks ago! My first version of this map have had a lots of erors, but I have restored my map. On the screens you can see the restored map. Now the map have only four special weapons and every weapon have a special place and I have changed the monitores, to make the map fair.
When somebody find some errors on this map, please post this errors, so that I can maybe restore this errors.
Very fun with this map!

The update v1.2 have a flipped version of the map!

Downloadlink: Klick
Downloadlink UPDATE: V1.2: Klick

14.01.43.JPG

14.02.00.JPG

14.02.35.JPG

14.03.04.JPG

I have made five levels, since april or may, but I post my maps today. My first maps have had a lots of erors and two of my maps (New Island and Green Hill Cave) I have already postet, but this maps are deletet, because they have had many erors. But I have restored all my five maps and want now, to upload all this maps. The last map
comes in a few minutes.

I have to hand it to you, youre really doing well with your levels. Its like youve just out of nowhere unleashed a barrage of great levels. Good job man, very unexpected.

So, I have add a Update, so that every can play my map normal or flipped! For two other maps I have made it too!

Kratzean, all of your levels are similar. I mean, they're ugly, cramped, and slow paced. While your levels do boast in size, they simply aren't good for matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back