SRB2 Message Board

SRB2 Message Board (https://mb.srb2.org/index.php)
-   Outdated Releases (0.X & 1.X) (https://mb.srb2.org/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   srb2.org Addons Section Batch Download (https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=30305)

Mystic 05-27-2009 07:07 AM

srb2.org Addons Section Batch Download
 
Here's a ZIP with all the content of the old depreciated Addons section, for those who want it:

http://mystic.sepwich.com/srb2addons.zip (63.6 MB)

All the files are ZIP files inside another ZIP file, as all I did was put all the files from the web site's directory into another ZIP, so you might want to get a program that supports extracting a lot of files at once.

As a reminder, a lot of the material in this ZIP is horribly out of date, I'm simply putting this file up so some of the older stuff is still available easily on the forums. This ZIP also includes the archive of the 1.08 Addons section as well.

Fawfulfan 05-27-2009 05:53 PM

Out of curiosity, does this contain the WADs that had dead links, too?

sonicfreak94 05-27-2009 06:07 PM

I downloaded it, only thing is I had most of it anyway XD

Fawfulfan 05-27-2009 07:05 PM

I didn't have a lot of it. That's awesome!

JakeDimick6192 07-14-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicfreak94
I downloaded it, only thing is I had most of it anyway XD

well... your right sonicfreak94.

Naga 08-19-2009 01:52 AM

Don't play Molten Caves.

I'm begging you!

Might seem a little odd to ask this now, but scr_coldmetalcaves -never- worked for me (Always the same memory error, blah blah -mb param blah blah). It's probably my biggest "I'm curious" level.

(Before poeple say I'm trollin', Molten Caves is -my- map)

MascaraSnake 08-19-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naga (Post 636103)
Don't play Molten Caves.

I'm begging you!

Might seem a little odd to ask this now, but scr_coldmetalcaves -never- worked for me (Always the same memory error, blah blah -mb param blah blah). It's probably my biggest "I'm curious" level.

(Before poeple say I'm trollin', Molten Caves is -my- map)

Cold Metal Caves only works with 1.08. But it's not as good as I had imagined it to be (it even got a 7.45 in the OLDC).

And, too late. I've already played it. Your first map?

Chaos Zero 64 08-19-2009 11:09 AM

It'll take 7 mins for me to download, so I'll just say it here instead of checking first.

If you included Metal Sonic, you should try and remove it. The one on my site got updated. If you don't care, then at least people here will read my post and get the latest 1.09.4 version from my site.

Mystic 08-19-2009 08:01 PM

It's a batch download of old content, Chaos Zero 64. It's assumed a lot of that is exceptionally out of date. If they want current files they should get them from the Releases section of the forums.

Fred 11-15-2009 03:25 AM

It has come to my attention that the wads for the November/December 2005 contest seem to have gone AWOL. Does anyone still have them?

While I'm at it, what about the 2003 wads? Anyone have those? The links on the wiki are broken.

blahblahbal 11-16-2009 09:07 PM

Anyone still got SRB2 v1.08? I want it BADLY(for Chaos mode).

EDIT: Also, is there a way I could get ALL of the May/June 06 SP division levels?

EDIT2: Okay, yeah, I know these things were a bit off-topic, but hey, I couldn't find anywhere else to put this.

MascaraSnake 11-17-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblahbal (Post 650435)
Anyone still got SRB2 v1.08? I want it BADLY(for Chaos mode).

EDIT: Also, is there a way I could get ALL of the May/June 06 SP division levels?

1. Try the FAQ section of the MB. There's a link. But beware, chaos mode is horrible beyond imagination.

2. What levels are missing? Apart from Gravity Zone, all of them could be found somewhere, I think.

blahblahbal 11-17-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher (Post 650552)
1. Try the FAQ section of the MB. There's a link. But beware, chaos mode is horrible beyond imagination.

2. What levels are missing? Apart from Gravity Zone, all of them could be found somewhere, I think.

1. I loved chaos mode
2. I can't get the file with them all in it off the MB link. It says the webpage cannot be found. I especially wanted Arid Ruins Zone by Tets.

MascaraSnake 11-17-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblahbal (Post 650556)
2. I can't get the file with them all in it off the MB link. It says the webpage cannot be found. I especially wanted Arid Ruins Zone by Tets.

So you mean that zip file that Mystic posted in this thread?

blahblahbal 11-17-2009 06:34 PM

Um, no, unless ARZ is in that zip. Is it? Wait, nevermind, I'll check now.

MascaraSnake 11-17-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblahbal (Post 650564)
Um, no, unless ARZ is in that zip. Is it? Wait, nevermind, I'll check now.

Of course it is. That's what it's made for. In past times, contest maps were uploaded to the addons section.

blahblahbal 11-17-2009 06:45 PM

Oh. Didn't know that. So now I know. Thanks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.