games that should have sequels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersonic2p3

Kurri | Kawaii Killer
First off, no I didn't copy the topic about which games should have animes I've been thinking about this ever since I found my kirby air ride, which was a week ago.

Well anyways, what games do you believe need a sequel, post a reasonn why, and what they should add/change.

I think kirby air ride needs a sequel, its a perfect time, look how popular Mario kart wii is. Anyways, I think they should make it go faster, more transformations, online play, with 8 players in racing and that city thing, with top race having 4, and maybe a battle mode.

You can also say which games need a remake.

Finally! do you know how long i've been waiting for someone to post a topic like this?!
Legend of zelda oracle of ages/seasons would be good

verifiaman said:
Legend of zelda oracle of ages/seasons would be good

I'd rather this than OoT-esque repitition.

Also, I want a fourth remake of Street Fighter 3. =[

Third Strike = Best fighting game, ever. The competative spirit would be reborn in the series.

Supersonic2p3 said:
I think kirby air ride needs a sequel

I agree, though it did feel a tad too simplistic, I spent hours upon hours goofing off in the City Trial mode though.

Anyways, here a few:

Lost Odyssey: I love this RPG; its battle system feels a little too retro though, making the boring parts of the game even more boring. I don't care how they would make the sequel's story though, I just want a sequel.

Sonic Chronicles: I still don't believe it's canon, but I did enjoy the story to some extent (plus the game ends on a cliff-hanger), and the gameplay was in general solid. Everything needed to be tweaked so it can cross the line of being decent, to being good. The music was terrible though.

Okami: It, if I recall correctly, kind of ended on a cliff-hanger also. I just flat-out loved this first one, so let's go with that.

Just off the top of my head.

I think Kirby air ride should get a sequel too, that game was so fun... maybe when they get done with the Kirby wii game they can get to work on a second one

EDIT: I guess maybe a second star fox assault would be cool

I agree with Ristar~! 0.0
And I think Parappa the Rapper needs a new installment along with Space Channel 5... I love cheesy rhythm games and those two were at the top of my list. SC5 would be amazing with the Wii too.
Vectorman could be cool too. If they do it right. I mean it's a futuristic game that would have some cool stuff on a new console.
Maybe.... Sonic the Fighters? Or another. Sonic on foot racing game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back