• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

i'm still alive... and i will be until new years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

because, i know i didn't live up to myself about giving out Eggmanway5....
sooooo......
i decided to make that up on new years.....i'll be giving out 2 of my mods
one will be the promised eggmanway5....the other
eggmanway5directorscuts

but.... whats the difference?
you all know the story(or i hope you do)for eggmanway5...
in directors cuts...you play the side of the metal sonics(playable characters include metalsonic and silver sonic)
i'll give more info and some screenies later,and again sorry i didn't live up to my promised release date.

Hee hee hee, don't sweat it

I promised BSZ at the end of December (and the release date actually be the 27th). Now I'm thinking of just dropping it until February

WHO READS THE DAMN SUBJECT ANYWAY!!!???

Hey people, don't start lamenting because Digiku changes the Release date. If he changes the Date, he should have a reason. Also, what's with that, the level looks cool and everything, but it's a level, the world isn't going to explode.

*BOOM*

Uh guys? We're all suposed to be talking about Shadow's mod.

I think it's great how you'll be having 3 metal Sonics. I liked your Silver Sonic sprites. Mecha Knux will soon be finished for EW5.

excellent chaos, currently i'm gonan be gone for 2 days so when i get back i get to haul *** on this mod. Iv'e assembled some nice music for directors cuts (Slipknot and Powerman5000)

Shadow said:
because, i know i didn't live up to myself about giving out Eggmanway5....
sooooo......
i decided to make that up on new years.....i'll be giving out 2 of my mods
one will be the promised eggmanway5....the other
eggmanway5directorscuts

but.... whats the difference?
you all know the story(or i hope you do)for eggmanway5...
in directors cuts...you play the side of the metal sonics(playable characters include metalsonic and silver sonic)
i'll give more info and some screenies later,and again sorry i didn't live up to my promised release date.

Does this mean you still need me to host the files....

Shadow said:
*pokes kroze in the eye repeatedly*were hath thou beeneth?

In the most vile place on earth.... Texas without a computer..... that has mIRC.....
So I take it this means you DO still need me...

*Kroze goes to prepare the server*

I fail to see why people use the Internet on days like Christmas and New Year. Do you guys have no life?

I, myself, have to wait until 4:00pm 'til I go to my grandparents' and since it's only 2:26pm, I have to keep myself entertained by coming online since my Gamecube is packed up. @_@

yeah...so much for making dead line, i got about half way.Thats what you get for throwing a huge new years party 8) but i'm still gonna release this as soon as possible.....and when chaos finishes his mecha knux.

The Chianti has just worn off. Boredom is now settling in. At least, I think it's boredom.

Can't take it anymore!

*Goes off to Level 30 on DOOM 2 in Nitemare mode* :twisted: :twisted:

Shadow said:
yeah...so much for making dead line, i got about half way.Thats what you get for throwing a huge new years party 8) but i'm still gonna release this as soon as possible.....and when chaos finishes his mecha knux.

*Kroze waits for a message calling him into action and only hears the deep sound of nothingness*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back