the music

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennix

heya i like the music of srb2 well i like the music in the first 3 levels the other ones are well not really yay esspecialy the music on the robotnik's castle stages arent that good but well thats my opinion but i do hope youll listen to me and if you dont than it doesnt matter i mean you are the game makers after all :wink:

*slaps him for making a bad run-on sentence* Don't type like that. I can hardly know what are you trying to say. >_>

dennix said:
Hey, I like the music of SRB2. Well, I like the music in the first 3 levels, but the other ones are not really "yay" (especially the music on the Castle Eggman Zone stages). Well, that's my opinion, but I do hope you'll listen to me. If you don't, than it doesn't matter. I mean, you are the game makers after all. :wink:

:D

*sweatdrop*

Yes, there is no spell check on PHPBB. That doesn't mean we don't expect you to type properly =P

It's up in the air whether you'll continue to hear some of those. I'm considering re-doing my earlier contributions (DS, MM, RV, RM) and starting from scratch to make more Sonic-sounding (Sonic 1/2 Nakamura-style preferably) tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back