• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

mtscr_metalmaddness.wad (my new mod)

Do you like this so far?

• YES YES YES YES YES YES!! DO IT1!!!!111111111111111

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, it's cool!

• It's OK........B*shot*

• I don't know!

• No it SORTA sux.

• NO!!!!! DIS IS DA NOOBYEST THING EVA!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kunucklees

... AKA Resonious
Well, is't kina short. But it is the first beta. It has metalmaddness zone but the first act is not done yet. It has one VERY incompleat match/tag level, and 2 and 1 non fineshed levels. There will be more levels in it soon.

DOWNLOAD BETA1 (snedspace)

DOWNLOAD BETA1 (FFH)

DOWNLOAD BETA2 (sendspace)

DOWNLOAD BETA2 (FFH)

DOWNLOAD BETA3 (sendspace)

DOWNLOAD BETA4 (FFH)

Can't get on FFH for some reason.....Sorry anti sendspace people.

Screenies.

dinky1.png

dinky2.png

dinky3.png

dinky4.png

dinky5.png

Can you host it on the srb2 Flat File Host?

On Sendspace it said "SORRY, THE FREE SERVICE IS AT FULL CAPACITY".
It's better anyways.

Uhh, it crashes when you try to play it in Software, and the opening cutscene has ALOT of spelling errors.

I'll fix the opening cutscene spelling errors next time I update it. I have no clue why it crashes on software though.

I got a error when I tried to upload it. Am on very slow internet.

Warning: md5_file(): Unable to open file in /home/content/s/u/p/superhedgiefox/html/srpgp/ffh/upload.php on line 16
You didn't pick a file to upload.

FuriousFox said:
Uhh, it crashes when you try to play it in Software, and the opening cutscene has ALOT of spelling errors.

When loading it with the launcher it crashes for me.

When I use the console and type "addfile mtscr_metalmaddness.wad", it works just fine. (I did it in software mode.

:/. I have no clue why it crashes in software on the launther, but I might find out why.

EDIT: I uploaded it on FFH instead. The download link works now.

Right now, I'm not sure what to say. First some warpsector disguised as a chaos emerald takes you to game-designer kind of jumps. I mean, it's all fine and everything if you want it to be hard to get the chaos emeralds, but stay away from that in the required route.
Also, the first ten seconds I was on the main route (first screenshot, right path), I found a missing texture.
And it works in software just fine. This wad just isn't compatible with the launcher.

BlueZero4 said:
Right now, I'm not sure what to say. First some warpsector disguised as a chaos emerald takes you to game-designer kind of jumps. I mean, it's all fine and everything if you want it to be hard to get the chaos emeralds, but stay away from that in the required route.
Also, the first ten seconds I was on the main route (first screenshot, right path), I found a missing texture.
And it works in software just fine. This wad just isn't compatible with the launcher.
On Green Garden Zone, the chaos emerald warp place is not that hard. I might need to make it a little less hard on Quicksand Quary Zone. The first emerald is actualy easy, you jump in water so you go higher.

metal sonic clings to you.like a flea.when i homed in on metal sonic,eggman chased me and i was stuck so I could just sit there watching eggman run into me an explode.eggman was destroyed by his own creation.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
metal sonic clings to you.like a flea.when i homed in on metal sonic,eggman chased me and i was stuck so I could just sit there watching eggman run into me an explode.eggman was destroyed by his own creation.
Wow, that's funny :mrgreen: . I know how to actualy kill metalsonic. :lol: .

PS:I'm working on next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back