Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

Behold! The great Baconman! Eggman's nemisis and twin brother! Download Link:

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=9d92018073b93b3a7d96a7ad2fe42d89

I was inspired to make this character after playing thc character trio of Crawlie, Clawer, and Jetter. So I thought, if there are crawlas and jettysyns like that, then why not have an Eggman version? So here it is! Screenshots:

77396020gx9.png

36584802rx3.png

Enjoy!

I'd call it more of a re-sprite. But thanks for the complement.

EDIT: The reason that I call it a re-sprite is because I basically sprited over all of the origional Eggman except the rocket boosters and some of the bottom half of the egggmobil dome. The rest of the character was completely shaded and drawn by me.

Actually, Eggman's the original name for him in Japan, but the west side of the world decided to use Robotnik. I guess Sega of America just didn't give a crap anymore when SA came out.

I really liked the fact that he had horrible handling. It definitely made up for the Super Float. It's actually quite the balanced character, when you think about it. Even the super form requires time to build up speed. Since he takes so long to build up speed, it's hard to maintain the superform. This really is one of the best custom characters I've played. Sprites could be a little more creative (coughrecolourcough) but overall he's fun.
He's riding in a modified Eggmobile now, but why not have him riding on a floating bacon-shaped Extreme Gear? With cannons, obviously. He also needs to be sort of thin and wavy, like bacon. Eggman's shaped like an egg, so it follows that Baconman should be shaped like bacon.

He's very well balanced, as Boincel has pointed out, but he's kinda big, ain't he? I can't see around him most of the time, but that's really my only complaint.
Good spriting/recoloring by the way. This kind (to me) is respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back