What the Hell????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing Srb2JTE and i was at GFZ3 fighting eggman and he had the supervirus bugs around him! After about 40 seconds into the fight my screen went all crazy and ther was static and strange music playing! Is this another effect of the supervirus? Please let me know because this scared the crap out of me! edit: The strange thing was that the supervirus hadn't happened to me that time I was playing!

Ah, so it WASN'T just a myth.
I heard that happens sometimes, but I never got it to work myself. Then again, I hardly every play SRB2JTE.

I'd heard of it before as well as the supervirus so I had a heads up. (I don't know why everyone's scared of the supervirus it's not scary at all!) This was about ten times scarrier than the supervirus title screen! 0_0

Meh, the Supervirus 2 is lame. I still remember the first time I encountered the REAL supervirus.

Rumor has it, the original supervirus still roams SRB2JTE netgames, sorta creepy when you think about it.

Draykon said:
Rumor has it, the original supervirus still roams SRB2JTE netgames, sorta creepy when you think about it.
You mean the one that has the player using the supervirus?

While Shuf's EXE (not shuffmod) comes with decent maps. Although Shuffmod has hilarious. I'd love to see it on SRB2.org.

ive never seen this before and im kinda scared for it to randomly happen to me at night. Are there any warnings of it happening?
(i play this at night cuz im irritated by my bro cuz he claims it sucks cuz he couldnt get any wads XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back