"Good lord, another sprite comic? This has GOT to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know you're all getting pretty sick of all the lame comics, but I just thought I'd share my newest one with you guys too before the inevitable rule of "NO WEBCOMICS" comes into effect.It's actually pretty good, but as of right now only the 1st strip is up. It's located on "The DOOM Book" (It's name) forum on tnaosth.cjb.net, because I was idiodic enough to host a webcomic on an internet message board. Plus it helps keep it organized.

Read more about it there, I'm too lazy to type.

Either comment here or there. Doesn't matter to me, I simply want to see what you guys think :wink:

Wow. It actually made me laugh for a second. Nice work.

Oh, and technically, it isn't a sprite comic, since it's hand drawn. Sprite comics use images ripped from games. Like, duh, man.

I know, I was just implying what somebody might think when they first open the topic.

Thanks, BTW. Next page should be done later today.

EDIT: It almost is, and likewise for the 3rd and 4th. I also revised the first page; Check it out.

Geh... Due to a harddrive crash of the largest scale, I haven't been able to update. A new one'll be up soon enough. I hope >.<

*tries to get Flash running again*

I sure hope you can, Omega. Macromedia has this evil transfer licence feature that prevents you from running Flash for more than 30 days if you don't check with Macromedia first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back