Recent content by Neonsonic213

  1. Neonsonic213

    Sonic and Caliburn (SATBK)

    THE HEDGEHOGS SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS. GOOD LUCK.
  2. Neonsonic213

    Bark the Polar Bear (W.I.P)

    MICKEY MOUSE FROM STEAMBOAT WILLY?!?!?!11!!? NO WAYYYYY!!1!!11!!
  3. Neonsonic213

    Emerl SRB2

    I think he means it would cost progress in the game or rings or anything else.
  4. Neonsonic213

    Sonic and Caliburn (SATBK)

    I find it really funny that the guy with the sword has to have these intense cool as heck looking battle scenes with enemies that even a flicky can beat in one hit. Yes, I'm Looking forward to this mod :)
  5. Neonsonic213

    Bark the Polar Bear (W.I.P)

    ...mouse? The guy from Disney?
  6. Neonsonic213

    Ova Sonic Remake.

    It's been like 2 weeks bro
  7. Neonsonic213

    Emerl SRB2

    Bro thinks he's a bird.
  8. Neonsonic213

    Emerl SRB2

    Wait..... this mod has been in the works for OVER 3 YEARS?! Props to you my guy. That is INSANE.
  9. Neonsonic213

    SRB2: Rush Ahead. asym mod for srb2

    ...Um... buddy... Extra Life was already an SRB2 Mod. https://mb.srb2.org/addons/extra-life-classic.3583/ It's been here for like 4 years. Also what do you mean by Sonic the Comic Sonic mod? Like a Sonic sprite change mod or something else
  10. Neonsonic213

    Cant Get in The Discord..

    You got through Act 0
  11. Neonsonic213

    (Hotfix update)Tails Dolls' Forest

    The goat right here
  12. Neonsonic213

    [Open Assets] 2011X (sonic.exe)

    I don't know if your online but how do you do this exactly?
  13. Neonsonic213

    The-Flower.

    THANK YOU BRO. 1777768219 I have indeed got given a fun time :)
  14. Neonsonic213

    Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

    We're I'M HERE :)
Back
Top