Recent content by MADVAL2

  1. MADVAL2

    SRB2001-RQ

    Oh, Another SRB2 Mod that is a Fan Remake of the 1999 - 2001 Era of SRB2, i remember seeing one back in 2024 that sadly got canned, i honestly better hope it doesn't end up having the same fate as that one
  2. MADVAL2

    Woodstumpzone

    Reminds me of the Wood Zone from the Prototype Era (1999)
  3. MADVAL2

    Nevermind

    Can somebody delete this post?, it was honestly unnecessary, like it was basically me just getting confused over something
  4. MADVAL2

    Flames The Hedgehog

    I remember there's a dragon named Flame
  5. MADVAL2

    Team Kinetic (Dirk, Whirl, & Vesola)

    I don't even know
  6. MADVAL2

    [Open Assets] Gordon Freeman

    Hey not sure if there's gonna be weapons, health and batteries coming out of the Boxes just like Doomguy and Duke Nukem
  7. MADVAL2

    Mine Maze Zone Collab

    The SRB2 Beta was Doom and Gloomy
  8. MADVAL2

    [Open Assets] SRB2: Chaotic Edition

    That Addon honestly has a wonderful journey
  9. MADVAL2

    Demo Quest Zone

    I've been looking for this for too long, basically searching for this for a long time
  10. MADVAL2

    Rouge the Bat

    Oh, well thanks for telling me
  11. MADVAL2

    [Open Assets] Quake Ranger

    or probably in other instance, Singleplayer maps as well?
  12. MADVAL2

    Rouge the Bat

    Wait Chrispy collaborated on the addon's Update?
  13. MADVAL2

    Rouge the Bat

    I actually realized that there's now 2 (3 if you count her Legacy Version) Rouge Mods on the 2.2 Addons Board
  14. MADVAL2

    [Open Assets] Quake Ranger

    Oh, so that means that you can't get Weapons in Singleplayer while playing as Ranger?
  15. MADVAL2

    [Open Assets] Quake Ranger

    I honestly like seeing more Characters from Shooter Games in SRB2, first we got Tails Guy, then we got Duke Nukem, then Samus, then Doomguy, then Gordon Freeman, and now Finally, the Ranger, even though i don't know how to get weapons during the game, because well, i tried shooting/slashing a...
Back
Top