Recent content by Bluelight343

  1. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Bluelight343 updated Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack with a new update entry: Minor Bugfixing and Minor Lore Expansion. Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack - Minor Bugfixing and Minor Lore Expansion.

    Welp, i rushed a bit last minute and left in a minor bug where the dialogue for Aerial up in the clouds was incorrect. Sumida's Residence now has a map icon too. Oh yeah I also added some NPCs to Seaside Town's hell and gave them some quick lore.
  3. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Bluelight343 updated Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack with a new update entry: Update 2.0, the update that made your life better. Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack - Update 2.0, the update that made your life better.

    After a loooong hiatus after a good PC died I've managed to push out this update on a very limited laptop. First off, we have some minor-ish upgrades on Seaside Town I've made the coast a lot smoother, it's no longer a flat wall downwards, it now slopes down like a real coast. I've also added...
  5. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Some spoilers for y'all. Have fun staring at these all day if you want 1787792823 and another one, look at that kitchen
  6. Bluelight343

    Post your Desktop

    I've become a Linux nerd since the last time I posted here
  7. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Amy in the Disco was a thing I added for fun, I figured there'd be times where players would accumulate in there to party or whatever, so i put Amy there as a fun thing to annoy at least one of the players (there's actually more Amies in a box outside of the map, nothing special, just fun) As...
  8. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Bluelight343 updated Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack with a new update entry: New patch for the pack, version 1.1.2! Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack - New patch for the pack, version 1.1.2!

    This update brings a few bugfixes and updates a few textures around the maps, it also changes the image gallery in Seaside Town entirely! No new map yet, haven't thought of one yet, my current active project is a ringslinger map which I may release once I'm happy with it. Mayhaps if you like...
  10. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Bluelight343 updated Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack with a new update entry: Update v1.1.1! Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack - Update v1.1.1!

    Brand new update for the map pack, barely adds anything, except fix a few things on Timeless Village Full Changelog - Fixed a few visual oddities in Timeless Village - The river in Timeless Village now scrolls, making it look like an actual river! (I was stupid for forgetting this) -...
  12. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    That is correct, this follows the current "lore" instead (if there even is one)
  13. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack

    Bluelight343 updated Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack with a new update entry: Timeless Village Update! Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. Bluelight343

    Bluelight's Hangout Maps + Greenflower City Legacy pack - Timeless Village Update!

    Finally, after a long while I have finally realized my dream, with the help of UDMF Presenting: Timeless Village My most GRAND and BEAUTIFUL map to date, inspired by my beach trips in the recent years and a random image that showed up on GoogleTV's screensaver slideshow (lol) This map features...
Back
Top