Recent content by Benji

  1. Benji

    [Open Assets] [Port] D00D Pack Returns! - v2 - The CheckPort! - Added CheckPort V4 download option.

    Original Pack: D00DPack Returns! - v2 - Neo Green Hill Zone! v2 By D00D64@mb.srb2.org https://mb.srb2.org/addons/d00dpack-returns-v2-neo-green-hill-zone.6578/ Port Credits/Contributions: -Benji via BenjisCheckport: • Added checkpoints and changed lap counts to various race maps to provide...
  2. Benji

    [Port] [Open Assets] D00D Pack Returns! - v2 - The CheckPort!

    Benji updated D00D Pack Returns! - v2 - The CheckPort! with a new update entry: Added CheckPort V4 download option. Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. Benji

    [Port] [Open Assets] D00D Pack Returns! - v2 - The CheckPort!

    I wish I could have known sooner, but I either missed a notif or discussion pages aren't watched by the creator automatically. I suggest also sending DMs about issues you find to guarantee attention on these posts.
  4. Benji

    Lunacy Pack

    Will this pack ever be updated?
  5. Benji

    LOGMAPS

    This patch didn't end up including the missing Spray Can Spawnpoint on Scorched Sanctuary. Not sure if that is intentional or not, but it would be preferred if there was one to chase.
  6. Benji

    LOGMAPS

    Many of the new maps either have incorrectly placed finish sign posts or are not present. I would have thought that would have been seen and addressed before the post, but I guess not.
  7. Benji

    Revenge of the FuckPak

    The update notes tease a secret in Blizzard Peaks.
  8. Benji

    [Open Assets] Reflection Appendisc

    This really doesn't matter since the port is actually an official release, but I think the port would cross the line of a port for the reasons quoted above. Although I think Ark Arrows one can be debatable as we are asking the question "is higher readability intentional design or not?". By my...
  9. Benji

    Ruber Pack

    I sometimes clip through the ground when trying to take the Wishing Wonders loop in specifically the Rev version. 1788492201 Here is a gif. I am in Gear 3 btw.
  10. Benji

    High Tension Traxx - Marble Zone + 2.4 Compatibility

    I keep getting this bug where the special stage fails to load in GP specifically. Some other packs seem to happen at random for any mode, but it's only for GP in this pack happening on consistent loads. It seems the map is missing endpoints, I keep forgetting to record the error.
  11. Benji

    Fav's Amusing Venues

    There is a thing conflict with Roblox Crossorads. From the Wiki. 6970 Fav's Amusing Venues v1 ROBLOX Crossroads v1.1 Hotfix Pipe Panic et al. ROBLOX Crossroads MT_FAVCHARACTERS_BUTIGOHMMM MT_ROBLOXCROSSROADSTREEHEAD BROKEN. There is a slim chance where a player is knocked into a Fav on a...
  12. Benji

    CAS Track Pak- The Aero Moon Update!

    I think you forgot to publish the resources along with the update. Or it could be the service for the assets hasn't been updated yet making me the one who's too fast.
  13. Benji

    [Open Assets] LauncherBlast2 reBoot

    On Windows, you need to change the executable to Steam and launch with the argument for the specific game you want to launch. Otherwise, the launcher will launch the game outside of Steam in which it won't have Steam Input or the overlay. Or at least that's the theory as I am not sure if the...
  14. Benji

    [Open Assets] lizard pack

    A way to quickly recap Secrets as of v2.1 of the pack. I did ask Taysu for hints myself to find these. I am fine to remove these hints if Taysu prefers to have more control on how they present their pack despite what I think.
  15. Benji

    [Open Assets] [Port] D00D Pack Returns! - v2 - The CheckPort! - Added CheckPort V3 download option.

    Original Pack: D00DPack Returns! - v2 - Neo Green Hill Zone! v2 By D00D64@mb.srb2.org https://mb.srb2.org/addons/d00dpack-returns-v2-neo-green-hill-zone.6578 Port Credits/Contributions: -Benji via BenjisCheckport: • Added checkpoints and changed lap counts to various race maps to provide...
Back
Top